Friday, January 28, 2011

I am Blessed

I feel so blessed to have such a loving daughter and grandchildren. This week my daughter, Jennifer, asked me to take some pictures of her and the kids with their sweet, small hands on her five-month pregnant belly for Valentine's Day. (Jennifer creates photo cards for every occassion and wanted to get her Valentine's Day cards ordered.) Presley is old enough now that all we do is ask her to pose and she does, but 3-year-old Brady had to be coaxed into cooperation with a box of chocolates! I will post later the card she ends up creating with the pictures.

I wanted to post more "crafty" projects this week, but the truth of the matter is I have been re-arranging mountains of craft supplies (and 90% off Christmas bargains) that have somehow multiplied in our guest room. You know how that goes, you start, then discover something else that needs your attention (like boxes of photos and memorabilia from the ninties) and get side-tracked along the way. One of my biggest goals for my new retirement (after I clear the clutter) is to properly organize all of my pictures and get them into scrapbooks. Since this goal is SUPER important to me, it was easy for me to get distracted when I kept coming across MORE boxes of photos! Yikes! So, along with getting the guest room back in order, I am happy to also be making progress on my other goal as well!

Gotta run, the mess is calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment