Monday, December 3, 2012

I'm A Calendar Girl!


As a member of the Loyal Order of the Glampers, I was super excited when I found out that I was going to be in their first calendar! For those of you who do not know about "Glamping," let me introduce you to one of the coolest ways to refuse to grow up there is!!!! Glamping is glamorous camping. It started with gals jazzing up their tents and bringing lace tablecloths and tea sets to inject some fun and style into their woodland adventures. Then, restoring vintage campers became popular and now women (and a few men) from all over the world have jumped on board this super fun caravan of glam!



The proceeds from the calendar benefit The Red Cross and you can order them here: 2013 Glamper's Calendar . Kelle Arvay did a great job putting this together. You can join our group of over 1,000 on facebook: Loyal Order of the Glampers .

No comments:

Post a Comment