Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tag Swap Group


I absolutely LOVE Character Construction stamps by Catherine Moore and recently got some new ones for my birthday. Sherry & I decided to join a Tag Swap Group with Christy Spencer (Royal Gunque Gypsy) and so for the March swap I used my new stamp (the theme was Spring Fling.) I have intended to post our tags since we started back in February, but ... life got in the way. So, today I try and make up for it!



This is a shot of mine and Sherry's tags for February (the theme was Valentine's Day.) Mine is the one with the red heart. We worked on these tags in OK with Moly in her new & improved studio!



Here is a shot from Christy's blog: royalgunquegypsy.typepad.com of all of the group's tags for February.



This is my April Tag (the theme was flowers.)



And, lastly - my May Tag (the theme was Artist's Choice.) We had a small group participating this month, so I was able to make all of my tags at Christy's National Scrapbook Day Crop Party! I used Wendy Vecchi's stamps...I love those, too!

If anyone is interested in joining our Tag Swap Group, let me know because we have room for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment