Thursday, March 1, 2012

It feels like Spring!



Wow! It feels like Spring here in the Dallas area! Yesterday, on Leap Day, I snapped this picture of the ducks on our pond. I ate my lunch outside with 2 geese (that my grandson, Brady, named Max & Ruby), 2 ducks, 3 turtles, and a variety of wild birds (goldfinch, cardinals, chickadees.) My hubby went and picked up the oldest grandkids and I joined them riding bikes and picking wildflowers (translation: flowering weeds -- today my hubby is mowing.) It was almost a perfect day, the only thing marring it was that my childhood crush, Davy Jones, passed away from a sudden heart attack. :-(


I found out this morning the new theme of the tags swap I participate in: Spring Fling! Last month was Valentine's Day and it was so much fun! I will post a picture of my tag after Christy (our host) has a chance to post them on her blog first. I can't wait to start raiding my Easter and spring stash so I can design the new tag!


Ok, am now off to work on our taxes! UGH! Have a wonderful, warm day!

No comments:

Post a Comment